Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Don't Be Afraid in Victory

The LORD said to Joshua,
"Do not be afraid of them; I have given them into your hand.
Not one of them will be able to withstand you."                      Joshua 10:8

I will look you in the eye and tell you that I know that God is with me and that no matter what difficulties I face, I will succeed.  Then I live life like anyone else without hope.  So, what’s with that?  Joshua and his men faced battle; warriors die in battle – the soldiers of Israel were wounded, killed, and suffered trauma of combat … yet, God’s child, Israel, was victorious.  Now, undoubtedly,
 
God can protect all who are in Him, in His army ... in Christ.  Nonetheless, children of the Lord are persecuted and die in his service (Matt 5:10-12, 44; 24:9, Luke 21:12, John 15:20). 
 
What’s my point? 
 
Although we walk in faith, we sometimes find that all isn’t peaches and cream.
It seems there are moments when the cream can spoil, and we may be without fruit.
Nonetheless, in God you will be victorious! 
You will rise to the top and bear fruit.
  
You have his confidence, because, "thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." (1 Cor 15:57)
 .... Hallelujah! 


 
All is possible under the blood of Jesus!
Owen <><

1 Corinthinas 15:57
"But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive