Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Being In God’s Corner

I’ve heard of God’s “corner” of the earth, of the challenge of you or I being in his corner.
Ever wonder where that corner, that spot is at? 

I have property, my own little corner of the world.  But, do I have control over any corner of the world?  Is being in God’s corner a spot as insignificant as where I stand in a boxing ring? 

I do know this, no matter what corner of the world I am in—God is there.  It does not matter if "I am in His corner or not!"  He has sovereignty over every nook, cranny, and corner of the world, to include you, me, … all nations of people… the demons as well.
 
God does not have a mere corner.  God has all that there is because, “The Lord has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all” (Psalm 103:19).  God is with you and me now ... here, over there, everywhere … in good and bad times … everywhere, all the time.  He is more than a corner, he reigns over all four corners and all above and below, all places and things!  God has promised you, when he came down to us as the incarnate Christ Jesus, “And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matt 28:20b). 
 
To this my heart rejoices, as the heavens declare, "Hallelujah!

For our Lord God Almighty reigns” (Rev. 19:6) … all gory to God!

In all corners, and more,
Owen <><

God reigns over the nations;
God is seated on his holy throne.
~ Psalm 47:8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive