Friday, February 15, 2013

Personal Note to Readers

Hi, I have been lax posting here.  Forgive me.  I will continue and be more attentive to posting.

I remain very active on another page with encouraging Scripture posts, devotional study series, and my “HE Said, we said” (Bible and human quotes on subjects).   All, used to make and grow disciples in their faith as a Christ follower.

You will find me, and these posts on Facebook.  Please join me there.  The Facebook page is:
Disciple Making Leadership at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disciple-Making-Leadership/114867045252509#!/pages/Disciple-Making-Leadership/114867045252509

My personal page is Owen Mannin at:  https://www.facebook.com/owen.mannin
I welcome you here as a  friend, to better know one another and keep up with all that goes on in our world. 

Thank you for your patience, and continued encouragement to me as you read the posts on this blog.  My hope is to always give the Word of God and his will be revealed in the message I send. 
 
Thank you for joining me, here on this blog spot, …
or per a Facebook “Like” at Disciple Making Leadership as I lead in devotions and encouraging words to you as  we – together - become a living, active follower of Christ.

God bless,

Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive