Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Life is Good and Rich, and laced with good memories

When I was a kid, about 4 and 5, my dad was career Air Force and at the time was stationed in Loan, France. We often went to a café, where I was always greeted warmly by the owner, because I was his "little American boy who liked escargot."

For me it was simple, I thought eating snails was cool.  But, because I liked them, I always got a free order. 
The owner would say,
“Petit garçon, Bon Appetite!”
May answer was,
“Mercie beaucoup Monsieur!”

Life is Good make the best of it,
... in doing so, serve the Lord.
 

Acts 10:14-15
“Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”
The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive